Friday, April 18, 2014

DUBAI FASHION FORWARD S3 D2



 SSquare Pocketsquares, get your own bespoke pocket squares email ssquare.pocketsquares@gmail.com or call +971551077290













 
What I wore?
blazer , shoes (ZARA)
shirt (H&M)
pants (SACOOR BROS.)
pocket square (SSQUARE)
sunglasses (SM ACCS. MMSENSE)
bag (IVI by Keith Angelo)
 
New York, London, Milan Fashion Week are the most awaited events for all the designers, celebs and bloggers to unite, and here in Dubai we have a version of that the Fashion Forward. Here's the full blog
 
I just attend the second day, and only after for one show the VELSVOIR it is a bespoke label for Bow ties and other dapper accessories. 
 
For my outfit that day, I started with a plain white crisp shirt paired with a tailored off white trousers from SACOOR Bros., top it off with this dope double- breasted stripe blazer that I wore before during my exclusive interview with David Reiss. Click HERE. 
Add this amazing pocket square from SSquare Pocketsquare from a London based designer now living in Dubai. I absolutely love the pattern, the design is so mellow dramatic and the softness of the fabric are impeccable.  For the shoes, having a double trouble vine in to this double monk strap shoes from Zara and used this so chic menvelope from IVI by Keith Oskee Angelo, Designer and Stylist in the Philippines.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment